Find Cheap Flights in Europe
Travelling in Europe is no biggie. In fact its cheaper, easier and more convenient. While travelling from Milan to Barcelona, there were fewer trains and most of them costlier than a flight (YES!). Some of them were via Madrid, so I thought it is better to find some low cost airlines and reduce the travel time. I was surprised to find a bunch of options. Low cost airlines operate through smaller airports but are more economical.
Travelling in Europe is no biggie. In fact its cheaper, easier and more convenient. While travelling from Milan to Barcelona, there were fewer trains and most of them costlier than a flight (YES!). Some of them were via Madrid, so I thought it is better to find some low cost airlines and reduce the travel time. I was surprised to find a bunch of options. Low cost airlines operate through smaller airports but are more economical.
Some of them are listed below:
Ryanair (www.ryanair.com)- I saw this one first and immediately thought of
booking. YA round trip flight was cheaper than one way,
the former being just EUR 55- EUR 60. However, I needed just one way so I proceeded to check other options. You can check the Ryanair website or book via phone, it is very simple.
Easyjet (www.easyjet.com)- The total amount came to
EUR 45 for one side which was again very cheap. Easyjet was giving me just what I needed. They also gives various deals on
particular days and some deals were on odd timings. I went ahead to book via Easyjet. They allowed one cabin bag but they had a size gaurantee of 50 x 40 x 20cm. You could choose your seats as well.
Skyscanner (www.skyscanner.net)- Another low cost airline that compares with all other airline and gives you the cheapest deal in the city that you want to fly in.
Points to be noted:
- These flights are usually non refundable.
- They are scheduled tightly with deadlines and strict baggage rules.
- You will have to pay extra if you exceed the limit of your luggage.
- Low cost airlines usually operate through airports that are further away from the city.
- Food on such airlines is usually overpriced.
HAPPY FLYING!! :-)
HAPPY FLYING!! :-)
4 comments:
Since I like commenting on every post of yours :P
I'd say good thiking because this is pretty useful information for all travellers :)
Listen whatever you are a sweetheart I mean it! Can you find some like these for Australia too?
Richa
It is actually very useful information girl.... ! Thanks for the help...! :)
Thanks PM :)
Post a Comment