Tuesday, 20 May 2014

                     Winner-Another Gift for Me!

About 10 days back I off handedly wrote on my Twitter friend’s Raghav Modi’s very diverse blog (http://travelingticker.blogspot.in/). He was hosting a Competition where one could win Travel books by commenting on the link and following his blog via email. 

I did just that, never thinking in the least that I could have a chance of winning. The reasons were twofold, one because I had recently won a book on another blog (So excited for it as it is coming from the States) and two, because I thought it was just too good to be true that I could win both the books. But I guess good things happen when you least expect them

And I won!! Yes!! I am a proud owner of two travel books, my second win in a month. Thank you, Mr. Modi ;-) I feel so happy and the same time extremely lucky. My win is listed below:

Book 1- Postcards from Ladhak by Ajay Jain 

Book 2- Learning to Bow by Bruce Feilier.

Link to my Win- http://travelingticker.blogspot.in/2014/05/competition-chance-to-win-2-travel-books.html


1 comment:

Priyanka Bhardwaj said...

Congratulations geek!!!!! :P :) :D

Post a Comment