Saturday, 28 June 2014

  Retreat Reading Bingo Challenge

Random House's "Retreat Reading Bingo Challenge" is another book challenge that I chanced upon happily during my daily browsing of Huffingtonpost. Unknowingly, I have already finished several of the squares in the picture below :-) Read below to find them!


A Book with More than 500 Pages- The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco

A Forgotten Classic- Scarlet Letter by Nathaneil Hawthorne

A Book That Became a Movie- 84, Charing Cross Road by Helene Hanff

A Book that was Published this year- My Love Affair with Sicily by Margie Miklas

A Book With a Number in the Title- 84, Charing Cross Road by Helene Hanff

A Book Written by Someone Under 30- Divergent by Veronica Roth

A Book with Non Human Characters- The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman

A Book by Female Author- Moral Disorder by Margaret Atwood

A Book With a One Word Title- Insurgent by Veronica Roth

A Book With a Mystery- And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie

A Book of Short Stories- The Short Stories of Saki

A Book Set on a Different Continent- Lowland by Jhumpa Lahiri

A Book of Non Fiction- I am Malala by Malala Yousafzai

A Book You Heard About Online- Mr. Penumbra's 24 Hour Bookstore

A Best Selling Book- Cobalt Blue by Sachin Kundalkar

A Book Based on a True Story- My Love Affair with Sicily by Margie Miklas

A Book Your Friend Loves- Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro

A Book that Scares You- Frankly Spooking by Sriramana Muliya

A Book That is More than 10 Years Old- The Poems of John Keats by John Keats

The Second Book in a Series- Insurgent by Veronica Roth

A Book With a Blue Cover- Cobalt Blue by Sachin Kundalkar

So how much have you crossed out of the lot? :-)

3 comments:

Modern Gypsy said...

I had seen this at the start of the year...have the print out lying somwhere too...will have to pull it out & see how much of it I've finished. Thanks for the reminder! :D

Ishita Sood said...

Haha!! Most welcome. I loved it :D

EJ said...

If I tick 1-2 squares for one book I read, I may have some 10-15 squares done...Otherwise not much

Post a Comment