Tuesday, 12 May 2015

                                        Come Away With Me!

While packing my bags for Italy today I am thinking of beautiful piazzas and secret corners; freshly made cappuccinos and pizzas full of cheese. I can't believe I am going again to Italy again- the place that I fell in love with 2 years back!


This is a SOLO adventure packed with meeting lots of fellow bloggers and friends I have met in the course of 1.5 year of my blogging.


Hope you follow me as I travel Bella Italia. I know this might make you fall in love with the wonderful land that is ITALY!



You might also like- Italy Through my Eyes- 2015.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Reading your blogs... i am already in love with Italy.... wish to go there soon.. :) Besties have an amazing trip.. and keep blogging...

Ishita Sood said...

I am so thrilled I could make you fall in love with it :)

Post a Comment