Dreams Do Come True-Visiting Italy, Again!
I am thrilled to be writing this post as it is almost time for me to visit Italy again. Yes! I am stoked and grateful to everyone and everything around me. Visiting Italy has always on my agenda since the day I left that country. I just never knew I would make the cut so soon.
For those who are curious, this time will not be about bigger cities, instead it will be about visiting those small regions of Italy that I had not visited earlier. (More on that later.)
I will also be visiting Florence (YAY!)- one of my favorite towns in the country, even if that means taking a little detour to meet some friends or just walk past the "Duomo" once again.
Here are some of my favorite pictures from the town, do tell me which ones you liked best? :-)
Be sure to follow me on my travels on Twitter and Instagram. Ciao ciao!
8 comments:
Wow. Really happy for you. Have a great trip and dont forget my souvenir :P
Way to go !! :* Will wait for more updates as you travel :)
I prefer the regional areas. I feel your excitement
Thanks Avinash :) Haha, I won't :D
Thank you parul :D
I understand that side of you. Imagine this time all of us met, Margie, Susan and Victoria. It was so much fun. You must see it here and more when I blog!
We stumbled over here from a different website and thought I
might as well check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you.
Look forward to exploring your web page for a second time.
My blog :: http://cctvksa.com/spy-cameras/
Post a Comment