Italy Through My Eyes- 2015
I am back from Italy- the country I love so much.....!
The past few weeks have been surreal. I cannot imagine that I experienced so much and did everything (and much more) of what I had planned and thought.
Some highlights:
- Visiting Festa dei Ceri in Gubbio
- Exploring the Miramare castle in Trieste
- Walking around in Siena's historic centre- Piazza del Campo
- Meeting fellow bloggers.
- Visiting Festa dei Ceri in Gubbio
- Exploring the Miramare castle in Trieste
- Walking around in Siena's historic centre- Piazza del Campo
- Meeting fellow bloggers.
I have a lot to share and write on in the next few months. Stay tuned and hang in there as I promise to entertain with more Italian anecdotes.
Here are some pictures from my trip:
![]() |
| View of Trieste from opicina |
![]() |
| A Fiat500 in the streets of Perugia |
![]() |
| Hot Chocolate from the Oldest Caffe in the World- Caffe Florian |
![]() |
| Timeless 'Venice" |
![]() |
| The medieval town of "Gubbio" on the day of Festa dei Ceri |





12 comments:
Beautiful Pictures.... Awaiting more posts !! :) <3
lovely Ishita...feels like I had a small virtual trip of Europe's scenic beauty <3
I need a cup of that hot chocolate. Looking forward to your posts
Great photos
It is wonderful you visited different areas rather than the popular busy tourist areas.
Thank you PB!
Thanks Meenakshi :)
It was delicious! Thanks for stopping by :)
Thank you Lyn :)
Yes. I think the real Italy is in the small towns..!
Wow!! What a fantastic experience! Really really well done on your blog, it truly is wonderful. Lovely photographs too. Thank you for your visit now I have discovered your blog!
Thank you for visiting, Alida. I am thrilled to see your blog too! Thank you!
Post a Comment