Adopting an Olive Tree and all that Jazz
Last Monday, my fellow Italy blogger told me about a wonderful opportunity regarding the adoption of an olive tree back in Italy. I was very excited after reading that message and wanted to know the details pronto.
The opportunity was being given by Villa Rosa dei Venti in Cortona, Tuscany wherein one could adopt an olive tree and then receive the harvest of that tree i.e. the olive oil at the end of the year. I knew that purchasing the harvest would be a costly affair, but I was interested despite that. So I mailed the owners for the details.
I was in luck. The owner Barbara, was very sweet and accommodating. I asked them if I could just adopt the tree without buying the harvest and they could use the harvest for themselves. She agreed on that. She knew I only wanted to adopt the tree and call it mine :-)
So now I am the proud owner of my very own Olive Tree back in a place that I can safely call home ;-) My name is tagged to that tree and it is now officially "adopted". Additionally, I am also being presented an adoption certificate with a picture of MY tree.
Ciao Ciao Ciao!!
Last Monday, my fellow Italy blogger told me about a wonderful opportunity regarding the adoption of an olive tree back in Italy. I was very excited after reading that message and wanted to know the details pronto.
The opportunity was being given by Villa Rosa dei Venti in Cortona, Tuscany wherein one could adopt an olive tree and then receive the harvest of that tree i.e. the olive oil at the end of the year. I knew that purchasing the harvest would be a costly affair, but I was interested despite that. So I mailed the owners for the details.
I was in luck. The owner Barbara, was very sweet and accommodating. I asked them if I could just adopt the tree without buying the harvest and they could use the harvest for themselves. She agreed on that. She knew I only wanted to adopt the tree and call it mine :-)
So now I am the proud owner of my very own Olive Tree back in a place that I can safely call home ;-) My name is tagged to that tree and it is now officially "adopted". Additionally, I am also being presented an adoption certificate with a picture of MY tree.
Ciao Ciao Ciao!!
![]() |
| My Olive Tree |


2 comments:
Sweetest thing ever <3 Really :) :)
Thanks PB :)
Post a Comment