Wednesday, 4 June 2014

                              Rome Photo Blog Contest- Winner!

This is a winning month for me I guess! I participated in the Rome Photo Blog Contest by Tour Italy Now and won the second place! :-) It is very exciting :-)

What I did to Win:


Each participant had to share their best and most unique picture of Rome- The Eternal City with Tour Italy Now. The picture was to be accompanied with a title and description. Each participant also had to give a reason as to why the picture should be included in the Photo Blog. The picture that garnered the maximum votes/points (star point system, 6 stars being the highest) was entitled to win goodies from Tour Italy Now! 

My Picture "Abridged" below:


For more details: http://www.touritalynow.com/blog/tour-italy-now-rome-photo-blog-contest

P.S. Very excited for my goodie bag!

8 comments:

Saloni said...

Wow so cool!
Congrats! :D

Sharmistha said...

Congratulations Ishita :))

Priyanka Bhardwaj said...

Big Big Congratulations :))

Ishita Sood said...

Thanks Saloni :)

Ishita Sood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ishita Sood said...

Thanks pbz:)

Unknown said...

Congrats! I really like your picture. It's unique and it deserved to win! Well done! ;)

Ishita Sood said...

Thank you so much Claire :) For stopping by and your lovely comment!! I love Rome ...

Post a Comment