Tuesday, 25 August 2015


                                            ITALOPHILIA ON WORDPRESS

Thank you everyone for your tremendous support on Italophilia! It has been a great journey so far and I remember creating this post years back with the hope of having a few readers. This blog on Blogger has given a lot of encouragement and love to me and I plan to continue it with WordPress. Yes I am moving my blog to a more comfortable and professional environment. 

So Italophilia is now heading to>>>>>> WORDPRESS!

As a reader, you have to now read and subscribe to my posts from WordPress.

The blog link changes only a tad bit; everything is the same including me! 

Hope I can keep entertaining and enlightening you all, whether its Blogger or WordPress, I will appreciate a follow back on my new link on WordPress!

www.ishitasood.com

Grazie mille everyone!!

Please note that this blog on Blogger will remain active only for a few more weeks until the transition happens. After a few weeks my WordPress account will be the ONLY active blog. See you!

1 comment:

Travelling with Lyn said...

Great news. See you on wordpress.

Post a Comment