Lets Start With Rome, Shall We?
Before I begin writing of my travels across Bella Italia, I want to show some snapshots from Rome that I captured from a moving bus...Yes it is worthwhile to capture the beauty of the eternal city from a moving bus too!
Have you visited the ancient city? What do you like about it the most? I would love to hear from you! Grazie mille!






7 comments:
beautiful sites...... To answer the place i would want to visit is Palatine Hill and Vatican Museums :)
I love this city !! The pics have come out really well :D and surprisingly I remember most of the places <3 <3 Made me happy this post !!
So impressed by your photos from the moving bus. How did you get them so sharp and clear? My favourite place in Rome is the cloister of St John Lateran. Quiet and peaceful and restful after all that overweening Baroque in the main church. The mosaics in the baptistery are superb.
Thanks PM :)
Thats so cool :) Thanks PB :)
Thank u so much :)
Thank you so much for stopping by Alys! They are sharp and clear only coz of the beauty that is ROME :) That's great. It took you back in time. I have to visit it!
Post a Comment